Friday, December 23, 2011

There are always a few bumps in the beginning...


They finally updated my account and I currently have 6 referrals but no referral SB’s!

I’m pretty disappointed, to be honest.  I know at least one of my referrals earned 149 SB’s on Mega Match Monday, and that has not been credited to my account despite the blog announcement that all referral SwagBucks from referrals on Mega Match Monday would be credited by the 21st.

I guess an email to the SwagBucks team is in order.

If you are one of my referrals, and you earned any SwagBucks on Monday, December 19th, please let me know so that I can add this to my email to SwagBucks.  You can find this out by going to your lefger and checking the dates to see if you earned any SB’s on the 19th.

Thank you all so much for all of your hard work.  I look forward to more eventful updates in the future.


SwagBucks Referral Link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/HobbyCakesCloth

MyPoints Referral: Please contact me and I will send you an invite (kalbrecht80@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment