Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Progress Update 12/20/11


As of right now I have 6 referrals on my SwagBucks account!  Woo-hoo!  I won't know how many referral points have been earned until later (I guess it takes a while to update), but I am hoping you all have had fun earning.  Just be careful.  It gets addictive ;)

It really warms my heart that you all would join me on this journey and lend a hand for my little boy.

Please make sure to spread the word, if you can.  The more people that sign up, the closer we get to the iPad and then Christmas gifts for needy children.

As excited as I am to get this iPad for my son, I think I am becoming even more excited at the prospect of being able to provide toys to children who would otherwise have nothing.  I am also considering maybe purchasing other things for needy families such as diapers and clothes and shoes.  The more SwagBucks I have to work with, the more I can provide to those in need, and that truly makes me feel good.

Our family has been extremely blessed over the years.  Despite adversities, we have never truly suffered as some families do.  I have started couponing on a grand scale, and I plan to donate any extras to food banks in my community.

I am definitely open to ideas on what to do with the extra points/gift cards and would love any ideas you all have on how these things can really help people.


SwagBucks Referral Link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/HobbyCakesCloth

MyPoints Referral: Please contact me and I will send you an invite (kalbrecht80@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment