Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Okay, so I'm a few days late :)

Quick update: I only have 5 referrals now, thanks to SwagBucks deactivating one of my referrals (for no good reason, I might add), however, we have a grand total of 106 referral SB's!!!

I am hard at work trying to earn more, but have been disqualifying out of surveys left and right :(

Luckily SB has extended their 150 SB's per day on the SwagBucks TV until February 27th, so that's plenty of time to rack up some more SB's on my end for gift cards.

Don't forget that I only get referral SB's from your searches, so please use the search bar a few times a day to try to get some extra SB's.

Feel free to post any questions you have in the comments section on my blog and I will do my best to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment